Berlin eSports forum in AprilPosted on: Dec 20, 2018 By smartlaunch in News and trends,
As announced by The Esports Observer, HIVE Berlin will take place on April 11, 2019, and will take a more unconventional look at education, experience, and opportunity in the esports industry.
Among the speakers confirmed for the event are:
– Gustav Käll: head of esports for Universal Music Group
– Jens Hilgers: CEO and co-founder of Dojo Madness
– Peter Warman: CEO and co-founder of Newzoo
– Stefan Zant: managing director of ProSiebenSat.1 Sports
– Hilgers and Warman will be on hand to speak about understanding data and analytics in esports and how successful companies implemented the insights generated. Käll and Zant will discuss the modern shape of the entertainment industry, including opportunities in the convergence of traditional formats and esports needs.
Other topics on the agenda include:
– Fashion: Understand how fashion companies satisfy the needs of the esports audience for differentiation of their subculture through clothing.
– Sports Teams and Clubs: Hear first hand why sports clubs are increasing their esports engagement and what esports ventures can learn from traditional sports. Also, listen to experts explain how nutrition, fitness, and training can impact player performance.
– Marketing and Agencies: Hear agencies talk about which KPIs are relevant, and how to properly engage the audience with brand activations. Turn the tables and find out from gaming influencers what they are looking for when working with brands.
– Technology: Get insights on how technology is used for tournaments and esports events management, and how advancements can streamline the process.
Online racing simulation service iRacing is partnering with German automobile manufacturer Porsche f..
Intel and ESL, the self-proclaimed largest esports company in the world, have extended a long-stand..
Dreamhack Sevilla 2018 is the competitive closing of the year and, at the same time, the start of a ..
Burnout is probably the biggest issue facing esports professionals. Unlike traditional sports athlet..